Evolution: Flight, an expansion for Evolution, introduces avian species into the ecosystem. Now your species can swoop on unsuspecting prey from above, fly away from predators, or soar to a new location when food is scarce. Will the ability to fly propel you to new heights? Or will it bring your downfall? Explore the expanding Evolution world and find out!
With this expansion, you may now choose between creating a normal species and creating a flying species. Flying species have special costs and advantages:
1. You must discard 2 cards instead of 1 to create a flying species.
2. Flying species have a maximum body size of 3 instead of 6.
3. Flying species have an upkeep cost of food equal to their Body Size. The upkeep cost simulates the amount of food needed to maintain wings.
1. Some of the new expansion traits, like Dive-Bomb and Brood Parasite, only work for flying creatures.
2. A species with Flight may take food from the Cliff, giving it an extra source of food.
3. A species with Flight cannot be attacked unless the attacking Carnivore also has the Flight trait.
4. If a species with Flight also has the Carnivore trait, you may discard from your hand to negate Symbiosis, Warning Call, or Climbing for when it attacks.
The expansion changes tactics and strategy dramatically, but it doesn't change the base game's core mechanics, so it's a snap to learn.
Here at Dice & Decks, all orders over £50.00 qualify for free UK delivery.
Sometimes things don't work out, and that's fine! We are happy to issue refunds for new, unopened items that have been sold and fulfilled here at Dice & Decks within 30 days of delivery. We'll even cover your return shipping - we're good like that.
Your refund will be sent to you after we have received the product back, and you should receive a full refund within four weeks at the latest (but in most cases, it will be far quicker - this time period just covers transit time for us receive the product back, send it to our distributor, and get a new one back if necessary, then have your refund processed by the bank). We will notify you via e-mail of your refun once we have received and processed the returned item.
Feel free to call us on 01704 46 16 16
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.