This supplement for Dracula's America: Shadows of the West contains a host of new rules and material and offers something for every player.
- Two New Factions: The Forsaken, ragged survivors of the 7th Cavalry tormented by a bestial curse, and the Shadow Dragon Tong, crimelords with an agenda as mysterious as the powers wielded by their enforcers.
- The Hunting Grounds: Scenarios and encounters that focus on this mythical realm and the power and threats found within it.
- Territory: Build and develop your headquarters, and exploit the benefits it offers, but beware your enemies taking the fight to your home turf.
- Outlaws, Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters: New campaign options, allowing you to turn to a life of crime, bring in wanted fugitives, or sell your gun to the highest bidder.
- New Monsters: The denizens of the Hunting Grounds, in all their terrifying glory.
- New Hired Guns: There's all kinds of folk willing to sell their skills, and these new Hired Guns offer a range of tactical options... if you can afford them.
- New Gear: Bring a Gatling Gun to a knife fight, or find out why you were always warned about misusing brimstone chalk and vials of ectoplasm.
- New Skills: Riding and Leadership skills give you new combat options and help your posse stay in the fight.
Here at Dice & Decks, all orders over £50.00 qualify for free UK delivery.
Sometimes things don't work out, and that's fine! We are happy to issue refunds for new, unopened items that have been sold and fulfilled here at Dice & Decks within 30 days of delivery. We'll even cover your return shipping - we're good like that.
Your refund will be sent to you after we have received the product back, and you should receive a full refund within four weeks at the latest (but in most cases, it will be far quicker - this time period just covers transit time for us receive the product back, send it to our distributor, and get a new one back if necessary, then have your refund processed by the bank). We will notify you via e-mail of your refun once we have received and processed the returned item.
Feel free to call us on 01704 46 16 16
Payment can be made securely either through PayPal or directly from your card - whichever works best for you!
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and keep you updated on your order status. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. When you order with us, you will only receive emails relevant to your order - you won't be added to any mailing lists unless you opt in, we're not in the business of spamming you.
How does Dice & Decks protect customer information?
We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the Internet and sent to us. All of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorised access as per the Data Protection Act.
What about "cookies"?
Will Dice & Decks Ltd disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
At Dice & Decks, we doe not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to companies not affiliated with ourselves. Dice & Decks may rarely provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and other related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
Dice and Decks Ltd may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Dice and Decks Ltd, our users, or others.
In short, Dice and Decks Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at www.DiceandDecks.com as simple as possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Ever.
Your consent by using our Site:
Dice & Decks also provides links to affiliated sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibility of the linked site and Dice & Decks has no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information.
Dice & Decks cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise.